In a bid to make distinctions between Web-based computer gaming and gaming by cellular phones and interactive television, the Gambling Commission in the U.K. assembles a report that has been the first in a series. One of the key objectives, according to the commission, is to quantify involvement to get a view of gambling.
The commission lists these items among key findings of the January 2009 poll:
- 9.7 percentage of 8,000 adults surveyed in the U.K. said they had engaged in one of those forms of remote gambling in 2008.
- men between 18: The people most likely to share in gambling and 44 years old
- the majority of the men and women who engaged in gambling used a computer – almost 3 times more than TV or phone
When these lottery players are separated from the other survey respondents, the figures indicate that 5.2 percent of the people surveyed participate in some remote gambling. The main point is that, in the U.K., more than 90 percent of those people do not gamble on the internet or by some other remote means.- daftar sbobet88
Respondents are also separated by the report depending on the sort of gambling. By way of instance, just 2.4 percent stated they gamble on horse racing of some kind. Only 1.1 percent played bingo from a distant site. Blackjack and roulette have been played by 1 percent of the people.
The commission has also released gaming statistics.
- This report shows a couple of differences in the January data.
- 10.2 percentage of 8,000 adults said they engaged in the month in some remote gambling
- Statistics for a variety of kinds of games did not show any important changes, as 1.1 percent played blackjack or blackjack from a remote site.
In contrast to the number of individuals who take part in mobile, online or interactive TV gaming, reports on all gaming for 2008 and 2007 reveal that some gambling has tried. This translates to over 30 million residents. It appears that the National Lottery, live casinos, gambling parlors and other kinds of in-person gambling are extremely popular with U.K. residents.
After the study took the men and women who just bought National Lottery tickets, results nevertheless show that almost half of adults have tried gaming of some sort (48 percent).
- 84.2 billion dedicated to gambling
- Approximately operators in the industry